This post contains self-promotion. But, please stay to share in the great news at Social Media ReInvention.
When good things happen, it’s important to reflect and express gratitude.
The Social Media ReInvention Community continues earning important news media mentions and credibility you generously support it. Thank YOU for investing your time in our growing community and sharing my work with your family, friends, and colleagues.
I can’t thank you enough. May your respective 2015’s be filled with many blessings for you and your families 🙂
Dr. Liva LaMontagne wrote this comprehensive article focusing on the following topic and questions: How SEM Strategists (Search Engine Marketing) Construct The Meaning Of Their Work. Here are the questions Liva posed:
- “What attracted you to this job?”
- “What makes it meaningful (or less meaningful) for you?”
Please take an the opportunity to read Liva’s article. She received 22 responses. I’m humbled she published my submission under her Constant Learning and Testing section.
NGData.com posed the following question: “What’s the single most effective way marketers can leverage big data in their marketing strategy.”
3. LinkedIn Pulse Featuring Eight (8) Social Media ReInvention Blog Posts from 2015 (and Counting)
I’m always grateful whenever I earn “featured status” on LinkedIn Pulse. It’s not an easy achievement (at least for me it isn’t). That’s why self-publishing a personal blog is a key marketing and branding tactic.
I haven’t published my own version of the X Things You Have to Do So Your Post Gets Featured on LinkedIn Pulse.
Why? I have no clue what makes one article more LinkedIn Pulse-worthy versus another one. Not A Clue.
For whatever reason, LinkedIn Pulse is featuring these 2015 Social Media ReInvention articles (as of publishing this article):
- Four Ways LinkedIn Maps Out The B2B Buyer Journey
- Google’s $400 Billion Trusted Advisor: Ruth Porat, CFO
- 5 Reasons Why Self-Publishing Exclusively on LinkedIn Is Bad Business
- When I Was 22, David Letterman Reigned Supreme Over Late Night Television
- Love Rockets Professional ReInventions: Three Career Management Lessons from Steve Jobs
- #Irony: Selerity’s Four Tweets Cost Twitter $4 Billion in Market Cap
- 7 Habits and Resources to Rocket Your Blogging Productivity and Creativity
- A Public Fan Letter to Marissa Mayer: Keep Fighting. Don’t Give Up.
I will continue publishing LinkedIn blog posts. Please keep your fingers crossed. Mine are.
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
4. LinkedIn Startup of YOU Group Features Social Media ReInvention as a Top Contributor
Members of our community know I highly value the The Start-Up of YOU book and The Start-Up of YOU: A Career Strategy LinkedIn Group. The book and its LinkedIn Group inspired me to publish a multiple-post series on its learnings.
I’ve received tremendous value in posting articles I thought would help the Start-Up of You LinkedIn Community. The following pictures show it’s better to give than to receive:
Thank YOU For Generously Supporting Social Media ReInvention!
Many of you subscribed to my blog and began sharing my work six (6) years ago. Yes, it’s been six years!
Some of you have recently joined our community — Welcome! I hope you’ll continue to find value in my work.
I’m committed to delivering value to our community. Thank YOU and Bless YOU!
Please let me know if you agree or disagree with my thoughts in the comments. I would love to hear from you. I’m here to read, listen, and learn from YOUR PERSPECTIVE. Comments are open. So let’er rip!
If You Enjoyed This Post, Please Share It and Subscribe to My Blog
Subscribe to Social Media ReInvention
Ideas that spread win. You can unsubscribe any time you like.
Please share my work with your friends. Many Thanks!